1-Download normal.domt file to your computer (The normal file found from other webpage is not working, so I come up with self-creation and it work just find for you.)
2-After download normal file open your Explorer (Ctrl+E) and locate the file where you just downloaded and copy it (Ctrl+C)
3- In your Windows Explorer go to address below (see image below):
- Windows XP: C:\Documents and Settings\[username]\Application Data\Microsoft\Temples
- Windows Vista or 7: C:\Users\[username]\Application Data\Microsoft\Temples
(Note: [username] in this case is Administrator in Windows XP and/or Khunnanis in Windows Vista/7)
4-Past the normal.domt that you previousely copied to Windows Exploer above and replace it. (If it ask for your confirmation, clicking on “Copy and Replace”)
5-Make sure to set your Language as If not or you are not sure, follow the instruction below:Make sure while you are tying with Limon font in Microsoft Office, please change your language at the lowest right next to the notification area to or simply make it your default language.
- Open Regional and Language Options by clicking the Start button , clicking Control Panel, clicking Regional and Language Options, clicking Language Tab and then clicking Detail.
- In the Installed Service box, if it shows only English (), please click on Add Button.
- Under Input Language, choose and tick on “Keyboard layout/IME:”, choose , and then click OK.
Leave me comments, if you have any questions regarding to this tutorial.